IF TEAMS ARE TIED IN THE STANDINGS, THE FOLLOWING TIE BREAKING RULES WILL APPLY (in order):
- Total Wins (if teams have the same number of points in the standings, but one has more wins, they will be ranked ahead of the other teams)
- HEAD TO HEAD (results in the games played between the tied teams) Note: If a team defeated the other team(s) that they are tied with, they will be ranked ahead of those other teams.
- GOAL DIFFERENTIAL – GOALS FOR MINUS GOALS AGAINST IN ALL GAMES PLAYED. Note: In a given game the goal differential will be a maximum of (6) regardless of a greater goal differential. Ex: 15-2 = 8-2
- FEWEST GOALS ALLOWED FOR ALL GAMES PLAYED
- PERIOD POINTS (won by each team).
- 2 points for each period won
- 1 point for each period tied
- 1 point for a shutout in a period
- FEWEST MINOR PENALTIES IN ALL GAMES PLAYED.
- FEWEST TOTAL PENALTY MINUTES IN ALL GAMES PLAYED.
- COIN TOSS
Seedings for the both the Predators Cup and Hine Cup will be based on points from the "Second Half" portion of the season (final 7 games per team) after the tiers have reset.
(GNASH Cup will be based on the best combined record during the first half and the second half of the original 6 teams who begin the season in Tier 1.)